Idioms and vocabularies: learn how to discuss positive psychology
December 04, 2022 – December 31, 2022
December 02, 2022
$40$30 USD(25% off)
Holiday discount 🎄 until December 02
✨ This Speaking Course with Alex with is a great way for you to earn new vocabularies and practice speaking in English in a community of dedicated club members. ✨
🎯 The goal of this speaking club is to have students learn the new, advanced vocabularies and idioms and actually use them in real conversations. This English speaking course will teach you how to have an effective discussion around positive psychology, engage in an interactive discussions, and learn how to tell a story.
️ We will achieve this by:
- Attending 5️⃣ live workshops hosted by Alex and the Immigo team.
- Engaging in pod meetings (small group conversations) with carefully selected students from all over the world with prompts related to what we discussed in the workshops.
- Engaging in the community group chats and practicing speaking English as much as possible together!
💙 Requirements to join
- You should have a CEFR or equivalent intermediate or higher English proficiency (B1 or higher).
- Not sure what your proficiency level is? Check here
- You are 16 years of age and up!
- At this time the club experience is designed for folks over 16, please be patient as we might create some experiences for you if you are under 16 in the future!
❓ Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be part of this club if I have a full-time job/am a full-time student?
Absolutely! The speaking club will not take a lot of your time. However, we ask our members to dedicate at least 3 hours each week to the speaking club.
What is the price to join the speaking club?
The price for the full 5-week speaking club is 40 USD, but if you register during the first 5 days, it’s only 20 USD. Our goal is to make language learning fun and inexpensive for anyone who wants to learn.
Do I have to attend all of the live sessions in real-time? Not necessarily, but we advise you to attend the weekly live streams so you can chat with Alex and learn about the new topic.
What time will the sessions be held?
Join the Immigo team and Alex via Zoom starting from December 4th to December 31st, 17:30 (Spain Time time). You’ll also practice English with other club members in small speaking groups at a time that your group can decide together.
Will I work with other club members?
Yes! We hope you can make many new friends and find a great English speaking partner to truly improve your English speaking skills.
Will I get to meet Alex in person?
Yes, you sure will! During the live Zoom call, you’ll have a chance to talk to Alex and ask her any questions about the topic and language learning, plus most importantly get live feedback!