Becoming a virtual assistant and preparing you to land your remote role
with Mayurlin Viera and Alfredo Larrea
Get on the waitlist now!
✨ This speaking club experience hosted by Mayurlin Vera and led by Alfredo Larrea from Immigo is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn about what it takes to become a Virtual Assistant and practice speaking in English in a community of dedicated club members. ✨
👉Join us on on WEDNESDAYS at 17:30 UTC-5 starting on September 28th to October 26th!
🎯 The goal of this speaking club is to identify the key skills and tools you will need to use in order to look for virtual assistant remote roles with English speaking clients/companies, apply for these roles, and practice how to successfully interview for them in English.
️ We will achieve this by:
- Attending 5️⃣ live workshops hosted by Alfredo and Mayurlin.
- Engaging in pod meetings (small group conversations) with carefully selected students from all over the world with prompts related to what we discussed in the workshops.
- Engaging in the community group chats and practicing speaking English as much as possible together!
💙 Requirements to join
- You should have a CEFR or equivalent intermediate or higher English proficiency (B1 or higher).
- Not sure what your proficiency level is? Check here
- You are 16 years of age and up!
- At this time the club experience is designed for folks over 16, please be patient as we might create some experiences for you if you are under 16 in the future!
❓Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be part of this club if I have a full-time job/am a full-time student?
- Absolutely! The speaking club will not take a lot of your time. However, we ask our members to dedicate at least 3 hours each week to the speaking club.
What is the price to join the speaking club?
- The price for the full 5-week speaking club is 25 USD, but if you register during the first week, it’s only 20 USD. Our goal is to make language learning fun and inexpensive for anyone who wants to learn.
Do I have to attend all of the live sessions in real-time?
- Not necessarily, but we advise you to attend the weekly live streams so you can chat with Mayurlin and Alfredo and learn about the new topic.
What time will the sessions be held?
- Join the Immigo team and Jorge via Zoom starting from September 28th at 17:30 (Mexico City Time) UTC-5. You’ll also practice English with other club members in small speaking groups at a time that your group can decide together.
Will I work with other club members?
- Yes! We hope you can make many new friends and find a great English speaking partner to truly improve your English speaking skills.
Will I get to meet Mayurlin in person?
- Yes, you sure will! During the live Zoom call, you’ll have a chance to talk to Mayurlin and ask her any questions about the topic and you can ask Alfredo about the topic and English language learning.