Improve Yourself, Improve Your English!
with Teacher Mike
Get on the waitlist now!
✨ The Speaking Club with Teacher Mike is a great way for you to speak English as much as possible in order to help you get more motivated to learn English than you have ever been before. ✨
🎯 The goal of this speaking club is to gain confidence speaking in English by discussing topics around cross-cultural communication.
️ We will achieve this by:
- Attending 5️⃣ live workshops hosted by Teacher Mike and the Immigo team.
- Engaging in pod meetings (small group conversations) with carefully selected students from all over the world with prompts related to what we discussed in the workshops.
- Engaging in the community group chats and practicing speaking English as much as possible together!
💙 Requirements to join
- You should have a CEFR or equivalent intermediate or higher English proficiency (B1 or higher)..
- Not sure what your proficiency level is? Check here
- You are 16 years of age and up!
- At this time the club experience is designed for folks over 16, please be patient as we might create some experiences for you if you are under 16 in the future!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I join this speaking club if I have a full-time job/am a full-time student?
Absolutely! The speaking club will not take a lot of your time. However, we ask our members to dedicate at least 3 hours each week to the speaking club.
What is the price to join the speaking club?
The price for the full 5-week speaking club is 60 USD, but if you register during the first week, it’s only 25 USD. Our goal is to make language learning fun and inexpensive for anyone who wants to learn.
Do I have to attend all of the live sessions in real-time?
Not necessarily, but we advise you to attend the weekly live streams so you can chat with Teacher Mike and learn about the new topic.
What time will the sessions be held?
Join the Immigo team and Jorge via Zoom starting from October 16th at 20:00 (Beijing Time). You’ll also practice English with other club members in small speaking groups at a time that your group can decide together.
Will I work with other club members?
Yes! We hope you can make many new friends and find a great English speaking partner to truly improve your English speaking skills.
Will I get to meet Teacher Mike in person?
Yes, you sure will! During the live Zoom call, you’ll have a chance to talk to Teacher Mike and ask him any questions about the topic and language learning.