Recruitment Masterclass with Miles
with Miles Scott
Get on the waitlist now!
✨ The Professional Speaking Club with Miles is a great way for you to practice speaking in English in a community of dedicated club members. ✨
🎯 The goal of this speaking club is to give participants the confidence to interview in English. The course will teach them how to have an effective application and how to answer interview questions in an engaging way. Users will learn to tell a story, be top down in their method and be structured in their delivery.
️ We will achieve this by:
- Attending 5️⃣ live workshops hosted by Miles and the Immigo team.
- Engaging in pod meetings (small group conversations) with carefully selected students from all over the world with prompts related to what we discussed in the workshops.
- Engaging in the community group chats and practicing speaking English as much as possible together!
💙 Requirements to join
- You should have a CEFR or equivalent intermediate or higher English proficiency (B1 or higher).
- Not sure what your proficiency level is? Check here
- You are 16 years of age and up!
- At this time the club experience is designed for folks over 16, please be patient as we might create some experiences for you if you are under 16 in the future!
❓ Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be part of this club if I have a full-time job/am a full-time student?
Absolutely! The speaking club will not take a lot of your time. However, we ask our members to dedicate at least 3 hours each week to the speaking club.
What is the price to join the speaking club?
The price for the full 3-week speaking club is 200 USD, but if you register during the first 3 days, it’s only 79 USD. Our goal is to make language learning fun and inexpensive for anyone who wants to learn.
Do I have to attend all of the live sessions in real-time?
Not necessarily, but we advise you to attend the weekly live streams so you can chat with Miles and learn about the new topic.
What time will the sessions be held?
Join the Immigo team and Miles via Zoom starting from November 10th at 20:00 (Beijing Time) UTC+8. You’ll also practice English with other club members in small speaking groups at a time that your group can decide together.
Will I work with other club members?
Yes! We hope you can make many new friends and find a great English speaking partner to truly improve your English speaking skills.
Will I get to meet Miles in person?
Yes, you sure will! During the live Zoom call, you’ll have a chance to talk to Miles and ask him any questions about the topic and language learning, plus most importantly get live feedback!